ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Regardless of your organisation size or available budget, learn how to increase your online donations by thoughtfully examining your messaging, taking a tactical approach to campaigning, and taking advantage of often underused resources.
The 2-day workshop will walk you through crafting an effective digital strategy for online fundraising, & then detail the steps that will sustainably support your strategy through a campaign – all supported by successful fundraising campaigns as pinnacle case studies.
The training is based on the Online Fundraising Strategic Framework developed by bantu:
- Engage: Secure stakeholder-buy in
- Enable: Launch digital initiatives & services
- Expand: Scale-up digital strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The curriculum developed by Janelle Lee, Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer at bantu, is designed with SSA staff in mind, especially those planning a virtual fundraising campaign for the first time. While the workshop is open to all, key departments include fundraising, corporate services, PR and IT.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the essential concepts of online fundraising.
- Develop a digital strategy that is aligned to your mission and values.
- Increase campaign visibility with quality digital assets created with proper techniques.
- Identify donors with essential segmentation & deriving data insights.
- Evaluate campaigns through with conversion metrics & engagement tracking.
- Convert existing fundraising campaigns to digital.
- Learn digital marketing trends & best online engagement practices.
- Determine expectations & feasibility of digital fundraising microsites.
Teaching will be focused on case studies, essential theory, practical application, & close guidance from the trainer:
- Learners to convert an existing campaign to digital, improve the existing project and use online tools to succeed.
- Learners to have hands-on practice to create digital content, such as graphics & messaging related to their fundraising campaigns.
This is an exclusive workshop taught by the Co-Founders of bantu, President’s Challenge Social Enterprise Start-up of the Year in 2019.
The workshop is designed with SSA staff in mind, especially those planning a virtual fundraising campaign for the first time.
Key topics covered include virtual fundraising, content & visuals, digital channels & reach, audience & segmentation, and analytics & tracking.
Gain access to successful fundraising campaigns as pinnacle case studies to support your own digital campaigns.
DATES AND TIMES
WORKSHOP FEES & FUNDING
Save up to $50 by reserving your seats before the Early Bird ends!
Group Discount: Sign up 3 or more pax and receive $50 discount off per pax (before GST).
Standard Fee $909.50 Community Care Training Grant $90.95* VWOs-Charities Capability Fund Training Grant $224.70*
Standard Fee $1070.00 Community Care Training Grant $107.00* VWOs-Charities Capability Fund Training Grant $385.20*
All prices stated include prevailing GST.
*Up to 80% workshop fee funding for NCSS member agencies
*Up to 90% seminar fee funding for AIC approved organisations
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS
Janelle Lee is Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer at bantu. She was awarded The Straits Times “30 Young Singaporeans under 30 to Watch”. Previously from Amazon, Janelle has worked with & trained hundreds of youths and professionals in the areas of IT skills, volunteering, and design. She has a keen interest in volunteerism, & building tech for good. She has a degree in Communications & New Media, & Psychology from NUS. She is also a U.S. Department of State Professional Fellow of the Young Southeast Asian Leaders’ Initiative.
Nicholas Ooi is CEO & Co-Founder at bantu. He was awarded Singapore Computer Society “Singapore IT Youth Award”. Nicholas has trained youths and professionals in advanced web development, digitalisation strategies, & social entrepreneurship. He received his Honours Degree in Information Systems from the School of Computing at NUS. He is a social innovator at Ashoka’s ChangemakerXChange. He was also a Course Curriculum Independent Consultant for Ngee Ann Polytechnic’s CET Academy for professional SSA courses.